Friday, November 5, 2010

It's just a toy...

Kids and toys.  When I grew up, I was not really attached to one toy as a littlie. I had a doll and a few soft toys that were favourites, but not one I needed all the time.
I was thinking about this today as I washed Teddy.  Meet Teddy...


Bella was given Teddy by a very good friend Angela, who brought him back from the US.  He is a very soft and floppy kinda bear.  Bella was a few weeks old in this picture and is now much bigger than Ted now.  Today she decided to play pimp my ted and the results are this...
Thankfully they were washable markers-so easily fixed, but I had to make sure he was dry by bedtime or else!!

Maddie's favourite toy is her Mouse.  I brought this 7 days before she was born.  I was desperate to get her a soft toy that was small and could be in her crib after she was born. It took me ages to find the right  perfect toy and then I spotted it.  Of course Maddie's birth and hospital stay did not quite go as planned so her Mouse kept her company right throughout her stay in SCBU, watching her when I was unable to.


and they are still firm friends to this day...

















Will be interesting to see which toy she choses to be her favourite, or if she does chose one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment