Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where has time gone-My Baby is 6 months old!

I can't believe how fast time flies!  My baby is hardly that anymore.  She is a constant smiler, goos and chats often and already has a personality all of her own.  She is growing up right before my eyes and there is not a darn thing I can do about it...pout!!

Today we celebrated this, because we were in Hamilton with a trip to the lake to feed the ducks.  Cousins Claudia and Alex tagged along, as did Nana Trish.

Maddie had her first outdoor swing, pushed by her big sister.  Bella loved feeding the ducks...one of her favourite past-times.











Happy Half Birthday my baby girl.  You have brought such joy to our lives in the short time you have been here with us, and we love you so much xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment