Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trying to capture the moment...

Taking photos of my kids...love it!  However, having little knowledge of how my camera works and possibly it's actual capacity can annoy me at times! Before Christmas I am determined to look into this!  Will make this my goal.
The girls always make me laugh though, despite my frustrations at times.

Today I was trying to capture my littlest one for a wee photo comp.  Not too worried if I don't win...I think she is cute and that is all that matters, but saw it as a good excuse at a frantic time of year to take a few more photos of her.  She is at that awkward age where she can't quite sit on her own, so one is limited with the different poses you can do.

Anyone...my itti Christmas Angel who brings light to our lives...

















1 comment:

  1. And yes...Bella is toilet trained...but she needed to have a nappy on to be in the photo!

    ReplyDelete