Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our little Dancer

I danced as a child...started with Ballet, progressed to Jazz.  Finally threw in the towel at 17.  Highlights for me was a trip to the US when I was 16 to represent NZ with 19 other girls at a Dance conference.  First trip for me overseas.  First Conference.  First trip to Disneyland and we performed there.


So am pretty happy my little girl loves to dance.  She needed no encouraging. A Dorothy the Dinosaur DVD, and later some Fairies ones, and my lil Bella is a dancer.  She has attended a great dance school this year which teaches Ballet, Jazz, Tap and hip hop and the classes are fun.  No stress, no pressure. Just the way it should be. After all. She is two!  So November has been a big month for her.  She has her first Dance concert at the Bruce Mason centre.  She only had three lessons to learn her dance, but hey...you don't expect miracles from two year olds!  They would be cute regardless.  Anyway...she did us proud.  Nana and Poppa came to watch, and Mummy and Daddy(with Maddie) had front row seats.








Bella had a fantastic time.  She came home buzzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment